Friday 1 March 2013

My name is Dayo, and I need your attention!

Hello! Is anyone there?
I've always found it easier to write than to speak. It seems the very perfection of my expression can be found only in black and white. Of course I talk,just in case you are wondering, and I could be a chatter box when I want to be, but I don't think I can ever be as explicit with my mouth as I am with my pen.No wonder I consider the pen one of the greatest invention ever. In this wise,and in it alone, do I consider myself qualified enough to be called a writer. I have received no formal training whatsoever (though I intend to start soon) and I am an Industrial Chemist by training, but as unworthy as I am,nothing compares (at least not yet) with being associated with people of this noble calling,trained or not.

As always,the aim and indeed the joy of every writer is being heard and understood. After this comes everything else. I am no exception. I came here just so I can air my views, be heard and understood, and, if possible, lauded by you all. Not that I'm obliged to, but I am making a solemn promise that you all will get to enjoy the outpour of my thoughts and,sometimes wild, imaginations.
So what do you say? Will you come along with  me on this ride?

Food for thought
Calm without, divided within

The truth I know but in the lie I believe
Fear overcoming the candour in me
A battle between the hero and the nuisance within
Who will save this heart so torn
But for His grace, the best part of me won.

No comments:

Post a Comment